It must be able to feed itself from plentiful fuels of the earth.
It must be able to deliver inexpensive energy that all can afford to use in their pursuit of prosperity.
It must create energy without generating excessive waste.
It must not disrupt the environment that it is designed to serve.
It must produce energy safely.
It must be manageable.
It must be steady, and reliable.
- Atomic Electricity has moved
- New Stuff at ATOMIC ELECTRICITY
- …That’s Why We’re Doing It.
- This Book Belongs On Your Shelves
- Why Should The Nation Borrow Money For Bad Ideas?
- This VC Is On To Something
- A Fork In The Road…
- New Posts in Heat Sinks
- Letter to the Editor
- Remember Chernobyl ? …Things the LFTR will never do.