This notion of Mr. Patrick Cox is worth repeating: “…Contrary to the common misconception, we have no energy shortage. In fact, we have more energy available than we could ever use. If not for the anti-nuclear movement, the funders of terrorism would not be awash with petrodollars and our economy would be significantly stronger…”
- Atomic Electricity has moved
- New Stuff at ATOMIC ELECTRICITY
- …That’s Why We’re Doing It.
- This Book Belongs On Your Shelves
- Why Should The Nation Borrow Money For Bad Ideas?
- This VC Is On To Something
- A Fork In The Road…
- New Posts in Heat Sinks
- Letter to the Editor
- Remember Chernobyl ? …Things the LFTR will never do.