- Atomic Electricity has moved
- New Stuff at ATOMIC ELECTRICITY
- …That’s Why We’re Doing It.
- This Book Belongs On Your Shelves
- Why Should The Nation Borrow Money For Bad Ideas?
- This VC Is On To Something
- A Fork In The Road…
- New Posts in Heat Sinks
- Letter to the Editor
- Remember Chernobyl ? …Things the LFTR will never do.
Category Archives: History
On our “Safety” page, we have determined that the LFTR is the safest of all nuclear power generation alternatives. Our white paper makes this case. As of now, there are nine resources that illustrate the context for this finding in … Continue reading
If you go to our page on “Energy Cost”, you’ll find a new section called WIND ENERGY COSTS to which so far we’ve added 10 research resources…8Oct10 Also on our “Energy Cost” page, you will discover a new section called … Continue reading
Controlling the Molten Salt Reactor Experiment… Looking Down on the Molten Salt Reactor Experiment… A Fail-Safe Design… Layout of the MSRE… Functional LFTR Architecture… The Fuel Cycle #1…